This solid block is a great alternative to plastic liquid soap and liquid bottles. Zero Waste Club Dish Washing Soap Block soap is great at cleaning grease and hard grime on pots, pans and dishes. And of course, it comes without any plastic whatsoever.
- No palm oil, no SLS. no phosphates, no preservatives
- All-natural biodegradable ingredients
- Unscented and naturally occurring organic derived ingredients
- Made mainly with organic coconuts
- All ingredients are natural and biodegradable
- No harm to the waterways
- Packed in 100% recycled Kraft box
This 200g dish block will last you over 2 months, saving you money and helping to cut down on plastic consumption.
How to use
Get a brush or sponge wet and lather up the bar until it creates a lather. You can either use a bowl of hot water and add the lather to the water or use the lather directly onto the dish. Place the dish soap on a dish or dry surface and allow to dry out each time.