Plastic-free hair ties/bands/bobbles
How many hair ties have you lost to the sea? Think about it, every time you jump in and realise your hair tie has swum off? Each time you scuba dive and come out without it? Those dam hair ties seem to go everywhere else apart from staying in our hair!
Where do all the hair ties go?
People around the world lose hair ties on a daily basis. Most of these elastics end up in the trash or litter the environment, which is why it is important that these hair ties are completely biodegradable.⠀⠀
But, other than constantly losing and having to buy more ties, the worst thing about losing them to the ocean is all hair ties (apart from these) are made of plastic.
Kooshoo plastic-free hair ties
The first and only plastic-free hair ties in the world! Industrial strength, ridiculously comfy and non-pulling hair ties for everyone. These super popular hair elastics are made 100% from biodegradable materials so you can rest easy if you lose one on your next surf, hike or run. Not that you will because these hair elastics never slip. Seriously - check the reviews!
- The first plastic-free & organic cotton hair ties in the world
- 5 hair ties per pack: 3 brown + 2 black
- Made in a Fair Trade certified facility
MATERIALS & CARE
- MATERIAL: 70% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton, 25% Natural Rubber
- DYE: Hand dyed* using low impact dye
- CARE: Wash cold with like colours; lay flat to dry
*Hand dyed: may run 1st wash. Wash cold with like colours