Plastic-free hair ties/bands/bobbles
How many hair ties have you lost to the sea? Think about it, every time you jump in and realise your hair tie has swum off? Each time you scuba dive and come out without it? Those dam hair ties seem to go everywhere else apart from staying in our hair!
Where do all the hair ties go?
People around the world lose hair ties on a daily basis. Most of these elastics end up in the trash or litter the environment, which is why it is important that these hair ties are completely biodegradable.⠀⠀
But, other than constantly losing and having to buy more ties, the worst thing about losing them to the ocean is all hair ties (apart from these) are made of plastic.
Kooshoo plastic-free hair scrunchies
A soft-as-silk organic cotton outer is gentle and breathable in your hair while our world-renowned plastic-free hair ties act as the inner elastic, ensuring an all-day, all-comfort hold. Just the right amount of scrunch provides volume and flair while the sophisticated and understated colors of Evening navy and Sky blue will complement and enhance any outfit.
- World's first 100% fair trade plastic-free scrunchies
- Ships to you in plastic-free packaging
- Designed to last in your hair but not in a landfill
- Fits most wrists
- You're going to fall in love with these :)
MATERIALS & CARE
- MATERIAL | Inner: 70% GOTS & Fairtrade Certified Organic Cotton, 30% Fair Trade Natural Rubber | Outer: 100% GOTS & Fairtrade Certified Organic Cotton
- FACTORY | GOTS & Fairtrade certified production facility that is a social-good business dedicating profits to local charities
- DYE | GOTS & OEKO-TEX certified organic dyes
- CARE | Wash cold with like colors; lay flat to dry