Plastic-free hair ties/bands/bobbles
How many hair ties have you lost to the sea? Think about it, every time you jump in and realise your hair tie has swum off? Each time you scuba dive and come out without it? Those dam hair ties seem to go everywhere else apart from staying in our hair!
Where do all the hair ties go?
People around the world lose hair ties on a daily basis. Most of these elastics end up in the trash or litter the environment, which is why it is important that these hair ties are completely biodegradable.⠀⠀
But, other than constantly losing and having to buy more ties, the worst thing about losing them to the ocean is all hair ties (apart from these) are made of plastic.
Kooshoo plastic-free hair ties
The first and only plastic-free hair ties in the world! Industrial strength, ridiculously comfy and non-pulling hair ties for anyone. These super popular hair elastics are made 100% from biodegradable materials so you can rest easy if you lose one on your next surf, hike or run. Not that you will because these hair elastics never slip. Seriously - check the reviews!
- Only plastic free & organic cotton hair ties in the world
- 5 hair ties per pack
- Made in a Fair Trade certified facility in a way your mother would be proud of
These blond ponytail holders are made in a Fair Trade certified social-good garment facility in Southern India. The facility is owned and operated by nuns and profits are used to fund a cancer treatment facility for those without access to care.
- Hair Ties that work for you, while uplifting others
- Made from 100% biodegradable materials
- The first plastic-free hair elastics on the market
- 5 shades-of-blond hair ties per pack
- Looks great on your wrist as a bracelet
MATERIALS & CARE
- MATERIAL: 70% GOTS certified Organic Cotton, 30% Natural Rubber
- DYE: Hand dyed* using GOTS and OEKO-TEX dyes
- CARE: Wash cold with like colors; lay flat to dry
*Hand dyed: may run 1st wash. Wash cold with like colors