Time for tea? Bath tea that is!
Mineral rich Peppermint and Eucalyptus Bath Tea is wonderfully refreshing and invigorating. Created with a restorative blend of salts and essential oils this bath tea is ideal to soak your muscles and reinvigorate your body.
Handmade in small batches with natural ingredients this mineral-rich Bath Tea is created with a soothing blend of salts, dried botanicals and essential oils to aid relaxation, restful sleep and soften skin.
- Contents of each jar: 175g
- 100% natural ingredients
- 100% recyclable, plastic-free packaging
- No artificial fragrances
- Dead Sea Salt- supremely rich mineral composition, contains more than 20 minerals that soften and soothe dry skin.
- Epsom Salt- help to relieve tired and aching muscles.
- Himalayan Salt- contains over 80 minerals that aid our body's natural detoxification process and help to improve skin conditions and soothe sore muscles.
Peppermint and Eucalyptus - a wonderful blend of essential oils with
refreshing and stimulating properties.
Each bath tea is made by hand in small batches in the heart of the Dorset countryside.
How to use
Add a scoopful or two in to the reusable cotton 'tea bag', place in your bath water to infuse, lie back and relax.
Dead sea salts, himalayan salt, epsom salts, dendritic salt, peppermint essential oil (piperita,) eucalyptus essential oil (smithii)
(allergens present in essential oils: linalool, d-limonene, citronellol)