Eco friendly mouth wash
Have you been looking for a eco-friendly alternative to mouth wash? This spearmint pulling mouthwash made from in the UK. A perfect solution for plastic-free mouth wash making better decisions for your mouth and for the planet. Bottled in a glass with aluminium lid and cardboard packaging there's no plastic in sight.
This Oil Pulling blend of organic Coconut oil and Spearmint essential oil has a fresh flavour and properties very similar to that of Peppermint oil but with much softer minty flavour. It is a strong antiseptic, eliminating germs and promoting healing.
- Free from Fluoride, SLS & Glycerin
- Plaque reducing blend with organic Coconut oil
- PETA Cruelty-free & Vegan
- In recyclable glass bottle, aluminium lid and compostable box
- 100ml: 10-12 applications
- Take 1-2 teaspoons of oil
- Swish around the mouth for 5 up to 20 minutes
- Spit out without rinsing
- Store in a dry place up to 12 months from opening
Caprylic & Capric Triglyceride*^, Cocos Nucifera Oil*^, Mentha Spicata Herb Oil*^, Tocopherol^, Limonene*^. *Organic, ^Natural.
Looking for travel mouthwash? Try our mouthwash tabs