Reusable Sanitary Pad - Cats
Most women throw away around 11,000 plastic-filled sanitary products, and spend over £1,000 throughout their lifetime! That is a hell of a lot of waste and money!
Switching to a reusable sanitary pad is kinder to your skin, your wallet and the planet! Reusable sanitary pads are a bit like reusable wipes - once you've tried them you'll wish you'd swapped earlier. The poppers mean your pads stay firmly in place so that slips and leaks are a thing of the past
We use them at night when we're not using our moon cup!
WHY WE LOVE THEM
- Handmade in the UK by a small eco-business
- Amazing patterns make periods fun!
- Reduces sooo many plastic sanitary pads
- 10" Regular size
HOW TO USE & WASH
- Pre-wash your pads a couple of times before you use them for the first time to increase their absorbency.
- After you've used your pads it's a good idea to rinse them in cold water to prevent staining.
- Simply pop them in your bag and when your period has finished wash them all up to 60 degrees. Please don't use fabric conditioner as this will make your pads less absorbent.
- Avoid direct heat - air drying is best.