Conditioning Hair Mask Cubes
Conditioner - until now - has always been in big plastic bottles with plastic lids, often non-recyclable and discarded anywhere the user can see. And we've used a lot of them in our time - Americans use 22 billion plastic bottles per year, only 17% of them are recycled/ And that's only American. It doesn't take much to work out what a huge environmental impact all this plastic has had on our planet. It's time to ditch the plastic and swap to zero waste conditioner kubes.
What are Beauty Kubes?
Beauty Kubes are an exciting new organic, vegan friendly shampoo product that is plastic free. Just take one organic shampoo Kubes with you into the shower, crumble in the palm of your hand, add a little water to create a paste and smooth onto wet hair. A luxurious lather is created and will leave your hair silky smooth and super-shiny. There are 27 Kubes in each box - so you get the equivalent to a 250 - 300 ml bottles of conventional conditioner.
What's in Beauty Kubes?
(64% of all ingredients are organic)
- Marshmallow root to help de-tangle the hair.
- Macadamia nut oil to nourish and hydrate.
- Jojoba oil to increase hair shine.
- Pink Clay to help remove impurities from the scalp and hair
- Oats, which contain ceramides and lipids to help impart a silky feel on the hair.
- Plant keratin to help strengthen the hair and protect from heat damage
Does not contain any animal derived ingredients, or any ingredients tested on animals. 100% free from palm oil / palm derivatives. 100% cruelty free beauty. !00% plastic free shampoo.
How to use Beauty Kubes
- Take 1 cube into the bath or shower, crumble the dry cube into the palm of your hand & add a little water to make a paste
- Smooth the mixture over your hair
- Add more water and massage into hair to create a luxurious lather.