Looking for an eco-friendly gift for somebody who has yet to go plastic-free? Going plastic-free is easier than ever with our plastic-free starters kit gift set and a great gift to anyone who is wanting to live more sustainably.
Plastic-free starter kit includes:
- Bamboo Cutlery Set - Fork, Knife, Spoon, Straw & Chopsticks
- Shampoo Bar
- Conditioner Bar
- 1 month supply of toothpaste tablets
- Bamboo Toothbrush
- 200 Bamboo Cotton Buds
* Free of charge gift wrapping and handwritten note available - please leave us a note on checkout with any instructions. We can also send directly to the recipient - simply put their address in the shipping address area.
Bamboo Cutlery Set - Fork, Knife, Spoon, Straw & Chopsticks
- A 20-cm bamboo fork
- A 20-cm bamboo knife with a serrated blade
- A 20-cm bamboo spoon
- 20-cm chopsticks
- A 18-cm bamboo straw
- A cleaning brush
- A convenient cotton pouch
Lavender & Geranium Shampoo Bar
Each Lavender & Geranium Shampoo bar is handmade with coconut oil, castor oil, olive oil, lavender & geranium essential oils. You won’t find even the smallest smidgen of palm oil, parabens, sulphates, triclosan or phthalates in any of our soaps; all we add is feel-good factor. Find out more about the shampoo bar here.
Conditioner Bar (turn into liquid conditioner too) - Lavender & Geranium find out more here.
Bamboo Cotton Buds x 200
- Bamboo & certified cotton
- 100% biodegradable
- 200 pieces per package
- packed in recycled cardboard box.
This brush has EXTRA SOFT bristles made from bamboo dust mixed with Nylon 4 bristles. Each bristle is 0.13mm in diameter and the brush has a density of 80 bristles per ‘core’. The bristles are approximately 90% bamboo, 10% nylon. Especially recommended for cleaning sensitive teeth and gums.
Toothtabs - one month supply
Tiny little tablets with minimal ingredients in a smashing little tin. These amazing little things work to help polish your teeth, making them smoother and healthier.