Did you know tea bags contain plastic? Yes, seriously! A single plastic tea bag can release 11.6 billion microplastic and 3.1 billion nanoplastic particles into a single cup of tea, according to new research. Eww, we don't want to be drinking that! Make the swap to reusable tea bags and also ditch any unwating packaging too!
- Made with organic cotton (natural, unbleached), which is easier to rinse and wash.
- Reduces packaging waste and the energy and resources used to produce commercial tea bags.
- This bag is made of GOTS-certified organic cotton.
- The string is long enough for using this bag with mugs or with a teapot.
- The string is natural unbleached organic cotton, with no dye.
- Long-lasting, washable and a reusable alternative to disposable filters and to metal-based ones.
- Measures 9cm x 9cm
- Simply add loose tea, enjoy a fresh cuppa, then rinse or wash and enjoy again and again.
- How to hand wash - turn them inside out and compost all the tea bits. Soak in cold water to help prevent stains. Hand wash in your sink with a little washing up liquid, then a quick rinse under the tap. Line dry.
- For a deeper clean, soak the tea bag for a few hours in vinegar and water(apple cider or white vinegar) 1 part vinegar to two parts water.
- If the tea bag was used for tea with milk - hand wash after each use. If no milk, rinse and reuse 1-2 times (same day) and then hand wash.